Hello sweet Komenda peanut, you have a lot of people that are excited to meet you!! Congrats Eric and Holly we are so excited for you :)
i wish you could see my smile. :) i cant wait to see your cute prego belly! congrats komendas!!
Yay!!!! I can't wait for you Holly!! You will be such a good mom :)
HOLLY!! yay!! yay! yaaaay!! I am ecstatic for you and your family!!OHH this just makes me so happy! good great wonderful news!
Love it love it love it! So super-dooper excited for you two!
I expect to hang with you this week. And if not, I will HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!! And that is a promise. love ya. bye.
Congrats to you both! Can't even wait for baby!!! :) Miss you Holly!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hello sweet Komenda peanut, you have a lot of people that are excited to meet you!! Congrats Eric and Holly we are so excited for you :)
i wish you could see my smile. :) i cant wait to see your cute prego belly!
congrats komendas!!
Yay!!!! I can't wait for you Holly!! You will be such a good mom :)
HOLLY!! yay!! yay! yaaaay!! I am ecstatic for you and your family!!OHH this just makes me so happy! good great wonderful news!
Love it love it love it! So super-dooper excited for you two!
I expect to hang with you this week. And if not, I will HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!! And that is a promise. love ya. bye.
Congrats to you both! Can't even wait for baby!!! :) Miss you Holly!
Post a Comment