Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We are so blessed.

On Thanksgiving morning Eric and I joined my family in downtown Phoenix to serve Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless. We were blessed to be able to help the Salvation Army prepare and set up their annual Thanksgiving meal. It was a perfect way to begin the day.

Afterwards we joined the Peugnet side for Thanksgiving dinner.

Sisters and Cousins
My handsome brother Austin and his beautiful wife Kelly

Every year for Thanksgiving I make Turkey Cookies. I get so excited for this time of year, not only because I'm head-over-heels in love with fall, but because I get to make these cute cookies!
We give thanks every night for our health, home, each other, and our remarkable families. Each is an important ingredient to our everyday fairytale. How lucky we are.
Love!

1 comment:

The Heapster said...

YAY Turkey Cookies!! I remember those...so cute:)